The Drum - KEY FINDINGS:
- Amazon more than doubled its digital presence over the past two weeks, advertising 18 shows on 75 sites. They focused most on BeFit, a fitness series which ran on 43 sites.
- Hulu continued its strong television advertising, running ads on 24 networks, predominantly advertising The Path, an original series. The series stars Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame.
- Networks are clearly pushing more in digital, with Motor Trend advertising on 9 sites compared to 2, Carbon TV advertising on 8 sites compared to 2, and SeeSo advertising on 13 sites compared 3 in the first half of the month.
- The majority of Netflix’s TV spend went to Ultimate Beastmaster, a show where competitors tackle physically demanding obstacle courses. In digital, their focus was on Santa Clarita Diet starring Drew Barrymore.
- Carbon TV marketed America Harvest and Heatlandia. Motor Trend advertised its new shows Roadkill and RoadKill Garage.
To see the full story: click here